Thursday, May 1, 2014

Small Update and New Post Idea

Hello! 
I know I said I was going to be busy today, 
but I thought I could squeeze one more small post in for the day. :)

We had watermelon with our dinner. Watermelon always reminds me of summertime. :)
 For dessert we had some strawberry shortcake. So good! 
 So that is pretty much the end of this small and random post, but before I come to an end I would like to share something I might be doing in a post soon.

So I have never done any hair tutorials before,
 but I love doing hair so I thought I might to this hairstyle (in the pictures below).

So I guess most of us has seen Frozen. I loved Elsa's coronation bun so I decided to try it out. If you all would like to know how to do it, just comment below! 

3 comments:

  1. That hairstyle looks great...I love Elsa's updo as well...is that you in the hair photos?
    yummy, watermelon.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane! No, it was my sister. Her hair is normally blonde, but it was wet in the photos so it looks a little brownish.

      Delete
  2. I would love to know how to do this! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete