Friday, March 14, 2014

Random Facts

My friend Melody did a post like this a while back on her blog. I decided to try it out!  Want to try as well?

                                                                               Rules:
1. Put the name of the blog that tagged you on post
2. Write 10 things about you
3. Tag as many friends as you want
4. Have fun!
 
 
My 10 random facts about me:
 
1. My favorite season is fall
2. I love the shabby chic look
3. I'm homeschooled(and loving it!)
4. I painted a mural in my room
5. I like photography
6. My ancestors came from Ireland so I've always wanted to go there
7. I have always loved little kids
8. I've been to Jamaica before
9. I am tall
10. I like to take rain walks

                                                                 
 
                                                                   I tag:
 
                                                                 Noelle   
                                                                 Maiya
                                                                 Melody
                                                                 Taila      
                                                                 Jamie
                                                                 Natalie
                                                                 Lizzie
                                                                 Danielle
                                                                 Rachelle
                                                                 Marissa
                                                               MorningTime4
 
 
 
P.S. Anyone is welcomed to try this 

No comments:

Post a Comment