Monday, November 3, 2014

Whispering Pines Meadow

Yesterday, my sister and I went to a lovely meadow area and decided to do a photoshoot there. It was so much fun! It was a bit chilly out, but in a way it was very refreshing. We named the beautiful place Whispering Pines Meadow. Since my sister is reading the second book in the Anne of Green Gables series, we have been naming places that we love to visit a lot.
 I will be sharing a poem I wrote soon. I have to say, I've been feeling very uninspired to write lately. Thankfully after several months, inspiration has found its way to me once again, and I'm ready to write and create. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos. :)

So I was trying to do a dramatic running photo, so here's the best photo I got out of it.
 One result, was quite unexpected. I was running up a hill, and my foot fell into a small hole. I, of course, fell. 
I wasn't hurt, but we laughed so hard over it! :D
P.S. We are really laughing in those photos. We were taking pictures left and right and accidentally captured each other laughing. :)

I hope you all have an awesome week!

18 comments:

  1. Awwwww! These photos are lovely, and you are so beautiful! I love that you aren't afraid to laugh at yourself. ;-) Can't wait to hear the poem!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adelaide! :D My sister and I were so surprised at our accidental action photo. ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Looking forward to reading your poem! -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have so many beautiful pictures, Eve! I enjoy looking at them :) I am not talented in this area, so I love seeing other people's talents in taking pictures!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm so glad you liked them. :)

      Delete
  4. My favorite pictures are definitely the ones of you both laughing;) So candid and sweet!! Sisters are the bomb :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chloe! Those are my favorites too. :) Ikr!

      Delete
  5. I love your crocheted shawl! That is so adorable! I'll have to make one of those sometime.. ;) Did you make it? You are both so cute! I have to say...I love candid shots.. :) I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I love it! That would be awesome! Nope, a woman my mother knew made it as a gift. Aw, thank you!
      p.s. I emailed you back. :)

      Delete
  6. I love your photos, Eve! You girls are so pretty! I love the name you gave the meadow! :)
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are your sister are so beautiful, Eve! It's not fair!
    I love the creativity you used with capturing different angles! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jordy! That is so nice of you to say! <3

      Delete
  8. These are such fun photos to have with your sister! Makes me wish I had a sister to do this with :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such gorgeous pictures!
    And, I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award. You can see my post over here. I love your blog so much :)

    ReplyDelete