Saturday, July 19, 2014

Live Chat News

So I thought I could go ahead and start the live chat as you can see on the left hand side it is on the page tab. So since there are a lot of time differences, I thought we could start this live chat today all the way to next Saturday. So, let's see.

7/19/2014: We will start one in an hour. Where I am it is 10:30.
We can also start one in the evening as well.
Since it's a week long thing, I think that everyone will get a chance to just talk and hang out with me and some other friends. :)

Live Chat: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/p/live-chat.html


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I want to do it sometime. ;) Today and tomorrow won't work for me unless it's tomorrow afternoon or right now. ;)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many blog but your blog is unique and informative about live chat services.

    Live chat online & Chatting sites

    ReplyDelete