Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Small Life Update

So, I've been pretty busy lately. 
 I haven't told you what has been happening in my life and thought I would do a little life update post.

My mom took some pictures of me with an old book I bought. I really enjoyed having my picture taken. Normally I'm always on the other side of the camera so it's nice to have some pictures of myself once and a while.

I got grand champion on my Hand in Hand blog poster. It's also going to the state fair. Yay!

Everything is in bloom this season!

We went to a candy factory, and they had like a giant tube thing that had chocolate falling down in it. It was like in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. ;)

Oh goodness! There were so many jellybeans! What's your favorite flavor?

We also stopped by a lake one summer evening. The sun was slowly setting making everything gleam with its light.
Well that's pretty much it for now! I will be posting Chapter 6 for the writing challenge soon. I also have written several poems that I will be sharing with you. :)
Thanks for reading!

21 comments:

  1. Those pictures are AMAZING! You're so pretty!
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! You are always so encouraging. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pics! You are so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely of you to say! You are too!

      Delete
    2. Aww! Thanks, Eve! :D
      Hey, I was wondering.. Do you know how to take the shadow off from my pictures when I do a post? I can't figure it out! :P I made everything transparent and everything, but it doesn't make any difference. Do I need a code or something? Thanks!
      ~Sarah Margaret♥

      Delete
  3. I awarded you on my blog! :D Also, check out my giveaway ending in 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I LOVE the poster!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics! I so wish I had a good camera now. I'm so taking to carrying my old cheap camera everywhere from now on:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't even have a good camera. I got it on sale at Walmart, and it's just your average digital camera. The magic happens when I use a free photo editing site called Picmonkey. It's absolutely amazing. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the suggestion! I will have to look it up:)

      Delete
  6. Those are beautiful pictures! :) I looooove the second one. <3
    You are so pretty, by the way! XD

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's my favorite too. :) Aw, thank you! <3

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ♥
    And your really pretty!

    Nyah Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nyah (I lovvvee your name by the way)! You are absolutely beautiful. :)

      Delete
  9. I have so much to say for this post! Haha

    First, I have probably told you before, but you are completely beautiful! I love your pictures!

    The sunset pictures are sooo great (the colors are so strong) and so creative. And my favorite book picture was where you made the pages into a heart (because sometimes I'm a sucker for cute things like that).

    And I think I've told you already, but congrats on the project! That is SO exciting, and when I was looking closer I saw that the post you put in the middle was mine (which is so flattering)! I don't know if it was intentional, but thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! Yeah, I like that one too! :) Why, thank you! I couldn't have done it without you and the others who joined. Haha, you're welcome! Wow, I just realized how random those sentences sound together. ;)

      Delete