Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sunflower Award

 Hey everyone! My friend Melody from An Ordinary Life, has kindly invited me to do a Sunflower Award post!
The questions are from my friend Maiya from Wispy and Willowy. Thanks everyone and enjoy!!!

                                                                         Rules:

- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want

- Set questions for the nominated bloggers. 

The 11 Facts:
1. I love Jesus!
2. I've always wanted red hair
3. I've always wanted to visit Ireland because my ancestors came from there
4. My favorite color is pastel blue
5. I am currently reading Call the Midwife(also known as The Midwife) by Jennifer Worth
6. I absolutely love to read!
7. My favorite season is fall
8. I have a white cat named Divinity
9. My number one pet peeve is when people who I think I know are not who I thought they were
10. Photography and art have always been hobbies of mine
11. I love it when people comment or follow my blog. It makes me feel like that people actually enjoy reading it. :)
 
                                                      Maiya's Questions

1. If you could have an endless supply of only ONE food, but couldn't eat anything else, what would you pick?
I would pick the shrimp linguine alfredo at Red Lobster. I could live on that stuff!

2. Would you rather be a giant mouse or a tiny elephant?
Tiny elephant!

3. Favorite type of blog post to read (ex. DIY)
I love reading post about new code tricks and such(Even though most the time I don't really understand it)

4. Animal that most resembles your personality?
 Giraffes because they are tall, enjoy eating and are unique

5. One of your favorite things about someone in your family?
I would probably pick my younger sister. We are really close in age and are total opposites!   I'm more cautious about things, and I am a people pleaser. She is fearless and doesn't care what other people think about her. I really admire her honesty as well as her originality.

6. Cutest animal in your opinion?
Hmmm... They're are so many adorable animals! I think I would have to go with a cat, but I really like them when their young. They're so fluffy, soft and gentle(sometimes).  There's just nothing like holding a little kitten for the first time. :)

7. Favorite super hero and why?
Wonder Woman because she's fearless, strong and caring all at the same time!

8. Biggest fear?
Moths... and also tornadoes

9. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
Well because my name is Eve I decided to go with Eve of Womanhood. To me it means that I'm not quite a woman yet, but I'm working on being a godly woman that I hope to become one day.

10.  If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?
I would probably be Neapolitan. There is chocolate which would be like my big brown eyes, and vanilla which represents more of my classic style, and strawberry represents my personality, sweet and happy.

11. Funniest prank ever played on you?
Hmmm... I have never really been pranked before, and I hope it will stay that way :) 
My questions for you!
1. If you could go back to any time period which would it be?
2. What is your favorite blog/website?
3.  What is your happiest memory?
4. Funniest moment in your life?
5. If you could go to any country in the world which would it be? Why?
6. What's your idea of a perfect day?
7. What do you do in your spare time?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is your favorite book?
10. Summer or Winter? Why?
11. What are three random facts about you?
                                                                 I nominate:
                                                                     Noelle
                                                                     Maiya
                                                                     Melody
                                                                     Taila      
                                                                     Jamie
                                                                     Natalie
                                                                     Lizzie
                                                                     Danielle
                                                                      Rachelle
                                                                      Marissa

                                                                      Annie

                                          and who ever else who would like to participate :) 
                                                                                            
 P.S. If you have already gotten this award you can either choose not to do it or you can do it again. It's totally up to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment