Sunday, March 9, 2014

Interview with Annie!


 Hi everyone! Today I am going to interview my wonderful friend Annie! She created a lovely blog called Living with a Purpose. If you want you can check it out!  I hope you all enjoy!

1. Why did you start your blog?
 I started my blog because I wanted to inspire and encourage people through my writing. I wanted to lead them to Jesus. Also, I wanted to use I guess " my gift of writing" for His glory. :)
2. What are some of your hobbies?
I love to read, I love to write poems, listen to music and surf the web.
3. What is your favorite book?
That is a hard one! If I had to choose ONE book, it would probably have to be The Book Thief.
4. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is pasta!
5. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is purple


6. What are the three things that are most important to you?
The three things that are most important to me are:
1. My relationship with Jesus
2. My family
 3. My friends

7. When did you start blogging?
 I started blogging in September of last year.
8. If you could go to any country in the world which one would it be?
Europe
9. Do you have a favorite band/singer?
 I have ALOT but if I had to choose one.... Anthem Lights
10. What is your favorite blog/website?
The fulltime girl. She is so inspiring and gives great advice on how to be a godly woman.
11. What is your dream job?
My dream job is becoming a teacher.
12. What is your favorite movie?
 I just watched it, its called Pompeii.
13. What is your favorite subject in school?
I cant pick just one. (hehe) I like English and History
14. What is your favorite bible verse?
 Isaiah 40:8 "  The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever."
15. If you could go back in time which time period would you go to?
What an interesting question! I would probably go back to Ancient Rome. There is something about gladiators and emperors that just intrigues me.

No comments:

Post a Comment