Saturday, March 8, 2014

I am...

My friend Maiya from Wispy and Willowy did a post recently like this and invited me to try it out. :) Her friend Mel from An Ordinary Life started it. They both have lovely blogs so please check them out!  If you want to do an "I am..." post, please post my link as well as the other blogs listed in this post. :) Thank you all and enjoy!


Seeing... This beautiful spring day
Hearing... My sister talk about lobsters... Haha!
Smelling... Apple blossoms(I have one of those air fresher things in my room)
Tasting... A blondie(it is a Swedish brownie and is white so we call it a blondie)
Needing...Some fresh air 
Wanting...To see season eight or Doctor Who!
Regretting...That I haven't been posting often
Feeling... Happy and calm
Wishing...  For warmer weather
Thinking... About summer
Laughing... Because I'm happy
Believing... That God has a plan for me
Anticipating... The new season of Call the Midwife(when it comes on Netflix)
Dreaming...About our vacation to the beach
Praying... For this world
Reading... Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth(also known as The Midwife) I absolutely love it!
Singing... Les Miserable music
Wearing... My favorite sweatshirt that says Ireland on it and jeans
Preparing... For tomorrow
Loving... 40s/50s music!
Learning...Spanish
Working... On my blog
Considering... What to post next
Suffering...From a slight cold
Practicing... My photography
Smiling... Because God is always there

No comments:

Post a Comment