Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkin Bars


Hey guys! I thought I would share a yummy treat for fall time. I am going to show you the recipe for pumpkin bars. My mom makes them sometimes, and they are so good! :) They are also very easy to make. If you would like to know how to make caramel frosting to go on top, then just tell me by commenting below. :)

Ingredients:

2 cups of flour                           
1tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of baking powder
1 tsp. of cinnamon
 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
1 cup of butter
1egg
1can of can of pumpkin (15oz)
1 tsp. of vanilla
1 cup of sugar

Directions: Mix ingredients with mixer. Spread out on a greased cookie sheet. Cook at 350 until toothpick comes out clean. It'll take about 10-15 minutes to cook. :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment